CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I've finally done it!

Okay so you have all asked me to do it, and so here it is ..... MY BLOG ... 
The reasoning behind now setting up a blog is to share with all my friends and family our joyous news of a new addition being added to our little family.  


Now most of you all know what a struggle it has been for Sione and I to get to this point in our lives, which to be honest I really never thought it would happen. 


A little background, Sione and I were married August 1st, 2008, and what a glorious day that was.  We have been trying to have a baby ever since then.  Now I know that in the scheme of things 2 years is not very long to have been trying.  The part that has been the hardest is being told by a few different physicians, mine and Sione's, that our chances of conceiving while he was on the medication for his Wegener's Granulomatosis was about 3%.  POOP! 


Sione was diagnosed last summer with this Auto-Immune disorder, after years of struggling with being sick and not feeling well, finally he/we were able to get some answers about why he was not feeling up to par and put a name on it.  


So reality kind of set in when I was also told that my lady parts were having a hard time doing their job, (ovulating... appearently my insides are very selfish and didnt want to let these precious items leave! ), so needless to say I was devistated and had to come to terms that it may not have been in the cards for us to have babies on our own.  To tell you the truth all I could really see was $$$$ with infertility stuff,adoption options, etc .. YIKES.


Well the miracle has happened, we are now apart of the 3% that are able to conceive on this stinking medication!!! ahahahah!!!! And all I can think of are some wonderful words that my dear friend Mindy said to me one day, "Lorien, Heavenly Father doesnt care about medication or things like that, he knows when the time will be right and you will be parents and He will make it happen." Mindy!! you are so wise, thank you for those pearls of wisdom!


So now here we are, not knowing if we want to stay in Utah to be closer to family, or move to San Diego, which was our plan before my lady parts decided to be unselfish and let some eggs go, also to be closer to family and some better weather where Sione might get some relief with his sinus problems.  


We need all the help and advice we can get! 
We love everyone and all of the awesome/wonderful support we have gotten.
I will be posting pics,baby updates,moving updates, etc

0 comments: