CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I love the Holidays

I am so glad it is December, now I can actually listen to Christmas music and enjoy it without getting the glaring looks from others that its "too early" for it.

We had our 16week appointment last week and everything is going according to schedule which is what we love to hear.  Heard the heartbeat again, nice and strong.  I talked to Dr Aagard about some of my recent symptoms, horrible headaches, weird twinges and pains n my lower abdomen and he reassured me that everything is normal, just my uterus stretching and making room for my little one, and that the headaches should start to diminish soon, so that was nice to hear that everything that I am feeling is normal.

So my little one is the size of a turnip now, weighing in at approx 5ounces and about 5 inches from head to bottom.....

I am getting bigger and bigger by the day, I feel like I have a whole garden full of turnips inside me rather than just one teensie weensie turnip. 
A couple new symptoms I seem to be experiencing is A) lack of an appetite and B) Constipation - Is this normal not to want to eat? Nothing sounds good to eat, and I never really feel hungry, but I know I have to eat so lately I've just been gagging food down, not really enjoying it ... boo hoo ... and sorry TMI about the constipation but holy cow do I feel bloated and uncomfortable.  I have been trying to drink more fluids and add metamucil to my lovely diet, yuck! Such a fun journey though! 



1 comments:

Adrian Wolfgramm

Glad to know you are NORMAL....with all the NORMAL things that growing the bebe in your belly brings. I am so excited for you to see just what else is ahead in the pregnancy journey!