CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

San Diego Trip

Sione's dad was laid off from work and decided it was time for him to go out to California to be with June. So Sione, me and Tevita packed up the truck and headed out. The drive was nice, mostly because I was able to nap and not feel bad about leaving Sione to do all the driving because his dad was there to help keep Sione entertained. It was a nice little trip, pretty short so I dont have alot of photos. We were able to see the Jackson,Resch,Queen clan one evening for dinner, they are always so gracious and kind to have us over and feed us .. Just love those guys. Had some yummy dessert with Teresa,Nicole and Jessica and met up with Aunt Sheila for some lunch. Sheila gave us some cute,cute,cute onesies and blankets for Inoke, so thoughtful! Mostly though 2 of the days were spent trying to find places for Tevita to fish, the weather was wonderful of course so I enjoyed going to the ocean and lakes reading my book while the boys tried to catch some fish ;) ... I really miss it down there, it was torture leaving the weather and coming back to the bitter cold and snow.
Sione and I flew back which wasn't as bad as I thought. I am not too huge to be really uncomfortable, but still big enough that I find the need stand up for better breathing and need to stretch my legs for circulation, luckily the flight was short and sweet.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: