CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Spring!

Yay for Spring!

I love the Spring for a few reasons ....

1. It marks the start of the warmer seasons
2. Longer daylight hours
3. Flowers blooming
4. My Dad's birthday ... My dad is amazing, so inspirational.  He is a positive example in my life and many others lives.  He is so spiritual.  He is a hard worker, and loves his job.  He loves my mom and our family, they have been married 43yrs! wowie wow wow! He has unconditional love.  He is a survivor. He recently participated in a fundraiser called The Big Climb.  It raises money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  My dad along with my brothers Scotty and Cory climbed 69 flights of stairs, and 1,311 steps.  A pretty cool and amazing thing that they have done for the past few years.  This is a pic of my dad next to his survivor poster that was put up at one of the landings,it says, "In honor of James Harris, Mantle cell Lymphoma"
Pretty dang cool, brought some tears to my eyes ... Love this guy

AND 5. I love spring this year most of all because uh Hello our new arrival will be here May 9th! Yee Haw 


1 comments:

sarah

i love spring, love that you're going to have a spring baby, AND i love your dad too. well, i love ALL of your family...can't wait to see you saturday.