CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 15, 2011

36 weeks!!!!!

Yowza I am 36 weeks already.  The time has really flown by.  I am really fortunate because I have felt really good throughout my whole pregnancy.  I've had the usual aches and pains, moans and groans but all in all I have been able to do pretty much everything without much limitations........ Until now. My tummy is huge, I keep bumping into things and starting to get the waddle, my ankles and toes are swelling up resembling little sausages.  I know I have complained before about my ever growing chest, which so far has not seemed to get any bigger, but the boob sweat is getting just unbearable! I know gross sorry ... but ladies I tell ya that has been the worst part about being pregnant for me .. I am constantly swabbing, wiping, dabbing, washing, ugh its just gross ... okay enough of that! 

At my appointment on wednesday, I am 1cm dialated, cervix is 50% effaced, uterus measuring at 36wks, blood pressure 104/76.  So right on track for him to come on his due date ... we will see what this little guy decides to do.

Here is a little pic of Inoke's space.  He doesn't technically have a "nursery" yet but we've got the guest room that has all of his goodies in it.  My sis in law Makenzie is kind enough to let us borrow her travel pack n play, so we will have him in our room for the first little bit





2 comments:

Riccobenes...

aaahhhh ooohhhhh I love a prego belly!!! You are at such an awesome place, and will treasure it as you look back-esp since you blogged it! love it!!

Springer

You are SO beautiful! I love your little toes....mine never did that but I seemed to have an indent where my socks were stuck in my feet for MONTHS!