CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ready or Not

I guess we are ready! We've got the rocking chair and pack n play set up in the bedroom, Sione put the car seat in, and not sure if my stomache could grow any bigger, well probably could and will ;(, but it seems ready to pop too.
I have been having terrible lower back pain and burning (back labor?) and increased swelling in my hands, feet and some in my face, so I guess my body is just about ready. Somebody, I guess that somebody is me, needs to convince this kid that he will be so much more comfortable outside of my cramped belly and then he can perform his karate and gymnastics moves without any limitations!!!
Onto to week 39......
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown

Oh my goodness, you're getting so close!! I can't wait to see this little guy, any day now!!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ

Hang in there girly! These last few days are agony, but it'll be over before you know it! I'm only a hop, skip, and a jump away...call me if you'd like me to come massage those aching feet! Maybe I'll hit a pressure point and put you in labor! :) The pic of the carseat in the car made me tear up! I'm so excited for you and John and can't wait for the call or text that Inoke's here. PS...tell your mama I said Hi!

sarah

COME OUT! COME OUT! good luck chica....