CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 4, 2011

Guess who's.....

SMILING! YAY!! We have been having so much fun this past week with smiling, laughing, cooing and being such a happy baby!


We had a busy week, we went swimming on Wednesday, well I did.  I got Inoke all dressed up and ready to go in his new swimsuit courtesy of Gramma Kathy, but he decided to sleep the whole time, oh well next time maybe he'll wanna get his toesies wet .... So adorable! 

My BFF Nicole from San Diego is out visiting her family in Sandy so we got together a couple times this week, love this gal! 

Inoke has his 8 week appointment this week, so stay tuned for his fun stats! 




1 comments:

Riccobenes...

I remember being so enthralled once they started smiling and cooing to me- I could have layed beside them all day!! so sweet!! When is the next time you guys will come to WA???