CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 8, 2011

August 1st

August 1st was Sione and my 3rd wedding anniversary. The old cliche saying is "wow where has the time gone, it's gone by too fast".  Is it heartless for me to say that it hasn't gone by super fast... nor has it gone by super slow either... the time has gone by just perfectly.  I have been able to cherish every moment and be thankful for the wonderful life I have.  AND to think this time last year little Inoke was not in our lives... crazy!!!  So we went out to eat at The Spaghetti Factory, took a nice evening stroll and then headed home.  Even though this photo has Inoke in it, he didn't come with us, Ela watched him.

also my husband was thrilled to have his pic taken as you can see....

0 comments: