CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 6, 2011

4 months


Look who's 4 months and loving it!



STATS:  Weight 14.5 lbs - 50%
                Height 26 inches - 90%
                Head 16.5 inches - 50%
It was a great appointment, Inoke got his second round of shots and did really well, of course he cried, but as soon as I picked him up he calmed down and slept for about 2 hours! Inoke is doing so awesome, he's holding his head up so well, sitting up in the bumbo chair, and such strong legs always pushing and wanting to stand! So curious about everything.  He is reaching and grabbing for things.  He is even figuring out what that pacifier is all about, so funny to watch his curious little mind and body figure things out.


I have been having some issues lately with pumping and not getting enough milk to replenish what Sione uses while I am at work, so I talked to Dr. Savage about my options and she suggested that if I think Inoke isn't getting enough milk from me, start him on rice cereal and add it to a bottle, or start feeding it to him after a bottle or nursing feeding.  So guess what, that's just what we did, and Inoke loves it!!! 


So now that we're trying rice cereal and liking it, maybe in the next couple weeks we'll, try some veggies..... stay tuned 




1 comments:

Mindy

Love him!
But I'm not ready for him to be eating rice cereal ... I don't want him to grow up!