CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 6, 2011

San Diego visit

I'm posting a bunch of stuff all at once because our internet is finally working... for now....

Over Labor Day weekend I went out to San Diego to visit my friends, and have a little "sprinkle".  Dani, Cori and Debbie put together a little luncheon for Inoke so everyone out there could meet this handsome devil.

I was so so nervous for the flight.  It was only an hour and a half, but shoot that's an eternity when you have an inconsolable screaming baby! Plus I do believe this little guy is teething, he had a runny nose and slight little cough, so I was afraid the air pressure in the cabin was going to do us in! Sione took us up to the airport bright and early, 4 am bright and early ;) .... Inoke was still snoozing so that was a relief.  We got checked in, I checked the car seat, stroller and suitcase, transferred Inoke into the baby Bjorn, where he continued to snooze, and we were off to the gate.  Sione was allowed to go to the gate with us, thank goodness because man I was a nervous wreck.  We said our goodbyes, well I cried my goodbye, and headed down the jetway.   I got myself together and gave myself a pep talk, I can do this, I am an expert flyer, I love flying and so will Inoke!!! Dang it!!! Equipped with extra bottle, toys, books, blanket and whatever else I could shove into his diaper bag, we took our seat and prepared ourselves for the most enjoyable flight ever! Well here is a picture from our flight ......
It's really the only good one I could get.  He slept for all but 15mins of the flight!!! Yee Haw, he's the greatest baby!! He woke up just as we were starting to descend to say hello to everyone, then went back to sleep when I was walking to baggage claim.  What a gem!

So note to self always take the earliest flight out!

                                                                   John, Addie, and Inoke

Cori, Gavin, and Inoke

My SDPD friends

Here is a silly little video of my guy, please ignore the obnoxious adult lady voice



Such a great trip, we had a great time! Thanks Jacksons, Queens and Reschs

0 comments: