CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Scooting to Crawling

So for the last couple months Inoke has been "scooting" on his back to get around.

It is the best and funniest to watch.

As I posted before Inoke has been trying to crawl for awhile now, up on his hands, knees and toes.  He's been able to move his legs but couldn't quite figure out the arm movement.
Well on Thanksgiving we were getting stuff ready, Daniel was in the living room entertaining Inoke and Ela was vacuuming and I was in the kitchen.  All the sudden I hear Daniel yelling from the other room and this is what I was able to capture!

I am so happy and sad at the same time, such mixed emotions.  I love that he is discovering these things and growing, but I want him to stay my little cuddle bug! I'm sure this is a classic roller coaster of emotions for every parent!

So now that he is getting the hang of it, I found that he had crawled underneath his bouncer and he found his basket of toys .....
HA! Busted! 


Love this guy so much.

0 comments: