CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

I didn't have a picture of us three at Thanksgiving, I am horrible at remembering to get us three in a photo, but I'm sure one of the sister in laws has one so stay posted.  Anyway here is my little Inoke's photo shoot for Thanksgiving.

He just loves his cousin Daniel! 

I am thankful for my family and wonderful supportive friends.  Sione and Inoke.  My Harris family, and the Asisi family.  This little miracle baby gives me so much love, I am thankful that Heavenly Father blessed us to have him in our lives.  I am thankful that my husband and I have jobs.  I am thankful we are able to pay our bills.  I am thankful that my mother in law has let us live in her home and take care of it while she is in California.  I am thankful for the challenges Heavenly Father places in my life only to have my faith grow stronger.  I am thankful for love.


1 comments:

Mindy

I love when you update your blog. And thanks for bringing the little crawler in to visit me last night ... I just love his guts.

PS I hope you're still planning on a matinee this week.