CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

And he's off!

Well my prediction was semi-right.  I had said at Christmas that I bet Inoke would be walking around St. Patrick's Day.  Well here is the proof.  He has been taking a few side steps here and there, letting go of the furniture and standing and balancing for a while, so really we're not surprised at this new achievement of Inoke taking the plunge and try walking around on his own.  I'm super happy and sad at the same time, so cool for him to reach this milestone, and yet I think he's still too little, he's just a baby!


Coming soon, Inoke's 10 month post .. stay tuned!

2 comments:

Mindy

I'm so sure he has to do it carrying something and navigating through all kinds of obstacles on the ground ... what an over-achiever!

I'm so proud.

Adrian Wolfgramm

Crazy how time is flying....he is such a big boy now!!!