CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jumping Gym

Last week I met Danny and Ezra at Lowe's Xtreme Gym.  My sister in law Lua works there so we go there quite a bit.  It is really fun, they have a bunch of trampolines, foam pits, a rock wall and tumbling mats.
Then on Saturday March 3 my nephew Daniel turned 8! Wowy time has gone by fast! Daniel had his party at the gym, I wasn't able to go, but here are some great photos from both excursions.  I highly recommend going to jump around and feel like a kid again!

They really did have fun! 

The boys just kept crawling following each other around the little kids area, super cute!

Daniel's Birthday Party.....


1 comments:

Ela and Daniel Asisi

My favorite is the one of him in his balla outfit, chillin' in the foam pit!