CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

11 Months

11 months, woo hoo!

We are getting so close to Inoke's birthday, we are counting down the days to celebrate this little guy turning 1.  He is so busy, always picking up who knows what off the ground and eating it, ugh so gross! He is walking with such determination now, and seems to be trying to run sometimes.  He is talking up a storm, making so many sounds.  My favorite is it sounds like he is saying "wow".  He is very vocal, just like his momma ;).  There have been some really nice days recently and we have been spending time outside, Inoke loves the sunshine and taking in nature, we can't wait for the summer.

He's crazy!


I got a picture of his teeth.  And my worries have subsided, Inoke's upper right central is finally starting to break through.  Inoke is not as nearly as excited as I am, he has been really cranky and whiney, but hey the upside is he just wants to cuddle most of the time ;) .

Just a random picture of Inoke enjoying some JDawgs

On a side note, I had a personal goal to lose all of my baby weight by the time Inoke turned 1.  I am happy to say I have achieved that goal, early! My work had a biggest loser contest so that helped to jumpstart and motivate me to lose it.  I am really proud of myself, however it is tough losing weight when you are in your mid 30's! Man my metabolism just isn't what it used to be! Anyway I still have weight to lose from before I got pregnant, so here's to health and exercise!! 

Now on to planning Inoke's 1st birthday, its going to be great!! 


1 comments:

Mindy

11 MONTHS! You've got to be kidding me. What a handsome little man.