CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2012

AUGUST 2012

August...where o where did the month of my birth go?  We didn't do anything for my birthday, I had to work during the day.  I tell ya it was quite strange going to work and not a soul knowing it was your birthday.  Not that I expect big fanfare or anything, but just a little odd knowing it was just another day for everyone I was around for those 8 hours.
My Auntie Crissie came to visit, mostly to help out to watch Inoke when I had to work day shift so that Inoke didn't have to be in daycare.  We went to Bear Lake with the Asisi Family. Went to an Owlz game with the Eyre's. And just tried to remember everyone's birthday...
Our life saver, Auntie Crissie

Bear Lake County Fair

Bear Lake Truck Pull

Sacked out at the Lake

Treden feeding the horse .. Inoke is not too sure

Tired cousins after a day at the Lake

Owlz Game 

0 comments: