CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

JUNE 2012

June 18, 2012

I started a new job.  I now am back to full time dispatching with Salt Lake City 911.
It's been pretty stressful, I'm not going to lie.  We had to put Inoke in daycare, yikes!!!! The D word.  It is actually a really awesome place, it is run by the hospital and my sister in law was able to get us into it.  However it was getting pretty expensive and we were only using them 1-2 days a week.  So we were thinking about pulling him out.  Inoke had a major melt down when Sione dropped him off and that was the deciding factor for me, I just couldn't bear the thought of him crying and missing us....I know I'm a total wimp.  So with that I called up my aunt Crissie and asked her if she could come out and help the last few weeks that I had to be on day shift, and what a gem, she was out where with no hesitation at all.... 
So it has been a challenge, but totally worth it, we have affordable health benefits, I have my retirement fund set back up, and best of all we actually have money every payday left over to save for a house! Yipppee

I really like the variety of the calls we get.  It is usually pretty steady... not too busy, not too slow.

Here are some photos of our activities in June.....
Inoke clearly outgrew is baby seat before the 2 year mark...So a big boy chair was in order

Inoke's first fat lip ;( 

Gap Model
Inoke's first Strawberry Days in PG...He loved it, obviously! 

Saturday hike with the fam

Mexican...Literally...Rode, thanks Lawton


0 comments: