CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 21, 2011

33 weeks

I had my 32 week appointment last week, everything is right on track.  Heartbeat is at 147, measuring fine.  Dr Savage thinks Inoke has moved, because I was telling her I have been feeling so heavy down below, like he could drop out at any minute.  She palpatated around and poked and prodded said his head feels like it is down, and butt up in my rib cage.  According to babycenter.com Inoke is the size of a pineapple .. yum my favorite!


So now I get to start going every 2wks to see Dr. Savage.  This is really exciting and scary at the same time.  Its going to make the weeks fly by.  I still am having a hard time believing that I am going to be a mom, and be responsible for another human being's survival ..... YIKES!!!

1 comments:

Unknown

Sweet!! I love when the two week appointments start...it will totally fly by from here on out!

let's see a belly shot soon...