CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Big Boy

Its official, my sweet little baby boy has suddenly grown into a gross stinky man in the matter of a week. The cute little toots that were heard coming from my little guy have now turned into full on farts, along with the stench.  So I guess he's a big boy now, and even more like his dad, HA! But I still think it is cute as ever when he stretches or sneezes and he let's em go.

Oh yeah also I cannot get enough of Inoke's sweet baby breath.  I know that sounds weird but for you ladies out there reading this that have had your own infants or taken care of an infant, I hope you can relate, and I hope don't sound crazy. I don't know what it is, but I love giving him little kisses when he yawns or is doing his squawking and smelling that yummy breath ...

2 comments:

Leslie

Lorien, you are not crazy. I also love the smell of Averie's breath. Still. I always ask her if I can smell her breath. I don't know why but I love it. Phill thinks I am crazy but I don't care. It's yummy. Honestly, it's nice to know someone else shares in my love of smelling my child's breath!

Unknown

I LOVE baby breath...It must be a chick thing, because scott thinks it's weird too. :)