CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving - Home repairs

We had a nice Thanksgiving at Sione's parents house, everybody except the Wolfgramms were in attendance, it was nice and relaxing .... THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT MADE THE YUMMY YUMMY FOOD!  Here are just a few photos from that delicious day, my media card is acting funny so I wasn't able to upload all the photos...





And as promised here are some before/after and progress photos of the bathroom and bedroom at Sione's parents house that we will soon be occupying ... 

BEFORE Bathroom and Bedroom pics

AFTER Bedroom pics
Its kinda hard to see but the color is called Spanish Moss, an nice green tone, I am really excited for it, Sione is finishing tiling the bathroom so a soon as that is done, I will post those.  

Things are really coming along, I have to give a BIG thank you and shout out to Ela,Scott,Fia, and of course Sione for making all of this possible.  I feel bad that I cant help paint and things like that, I am truly blessed to have them in my life and that they are so willing to help.

THANK YOU GUYS!!! 



0 comments: