CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 24, 2012

9 Months!

Inoke is now 9 months (and 2 weeks).  He is so much fun, I love this stage.  However I got a little sad, because at his appointment Dr. Savage said, "Okay the next time we'll need to see Inoke he'll be 1!" ... Ahhh! She's right, and how crazy is that, yowza, I'll have a 1 year old!  Now that he's got those two teeth on the bottom, we've been practicing brushing our teeth.


9 Month Stats:
Weight: 19 lbs - 47% 
Height: 28.5 in - 52%
Head: 17.2 in - 10% :( 

Okay so I was a little concerned to say the least about his head size .. I mean it's usually the opposite, babies heads are too huge for their bodies.  Not this kiddo.  Shoot. 
 I panicked a little at the appointment because she started asking me questions about his development, she asked if he was clapping yet, my response, no.  She asked if he was waiving bye-bye, my response, no.  My face must have been showing worry, panic, confusion, etc, you get the point.  I immediately asked how far behind is he? I've been doing patty cake, and waiving to him for awhile, why isn't he picking it up?  Dr. Savage laughed, boy did she laugh at me.  She reassured me that he was not behind, that this is just something babies start doing at his age, and he is developing just fine.  Dr. Savage also reassured me that the size of his head has nothing to do with his brain development. Phew! She said she was not concerned because it is growing, just not as rapidly as most babies.  Geez, what a crazy thing to panic about,  I mean really, he is very healthy and such a good baby, man I gotta relax! I guess. 
He is crawling faster and faster, he is walking along the couch, chairs, boxes, anything he can balance against.  He is even letting go sometimes and "balancing" for a bit, then falling down on his bum.  

He loves to dance.... 


And play the piano with Grandpa


He's starting to say Da-Da and Ma-Ma, although I'm pretty sure he's not associating it with either one of us yet, but it's still pretty cute. I'm trying to get that on video.  

0 comments: