CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2012

SEPTEMBER 2012

September, another month full of birthdays and busyness.  I switched back to a swing shift for the 1st 3 weeks, which was great. It is so nice waking up in the morning with my boy and just hanging out until I have to go to work.  No rushing around, just relaxing and spending time together.  Then the last week I went back to my original trainer and switched to her shift, graveyards.  I stayed on graves until the end of October.  It was torture.  It was crazy trying to figure out when to sleep, and am I going to get enough sleep to be able to function at work? I tell you those drives home at 0700am were brutal!

Sione took an impromptu road trip back to San Diego with his dad for Labor Day weekend...I had to work ;(

Dunes

Dunes with some of Sione's friends...Inoke loved it

Inoke's new favorite thing is to ride the Carousel at the Provo Mall, he loves this thing!

We spent a few evenings at the Riverwoods cute little street fair

0 comments: