CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

24week appointment

I had my 24week appointment and everything is still looking good, heartbeat is at 152 and weight gain is right on track, I guess, eventhough I feel large and in charge.
Ela and Daniel came home the other night from grocery shopping and Ela said that Daniel got to pick out something that he thought he had never tried before, so he picked this .... A Papaya. I told him according to my pregnancy updates, that was the same sized as Inoke.

I had Daniel pose for this little photo is of Daniel holding the papaya he picked out just like a little baby ;) ... He just couldn't believe that this was in my stomach, his eyes were so wide and just keep saying really Lorien? I told him, well maybe he's not that big but just about. Its even crazy for me to think about.

Inoke is really moving around alot in there, around 9-10 in the morning he's most active, and in the car. I do play the music pretty loud in there so maybe he's just dancing ;). Sione hasn't really been able to feel him yet, just a few times, soon enough though!

I am thankful everyday at how my pregnancy is going. I dont really have any major complaints, a little uncomfortable obviously, some heartburn and acid reflux, which I hear means he will have alot of hair, YAY!, some numbness in my legs and back aches from my ever growing chest and belly, but thats about it .... not too shabby I say. All and all I have been able to go and do all the everyday things which I am grateful for!

Also I found this album, I am so excited for it .. I hope Inoke enjoys it too!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Riccobenes...

you are going to be so happy you are keeping such great track of all this later on!! Looks like a fun cd!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ

I love the CD! So so cute! Inoke's gonna love the jams :)