CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 17, 2011

Naki's Wedding

On Wednesday June 8, 2011 Sione's youngest brother Naki got married.  It was a really cute reception, with fun colors and fun people! I didn't get any photos of the actual reception though because I was a little pre occupied with our new addition.  It was a weird feeling knowing that I couldn't be as care free as I was before, always worried about where he was, who had him, was he crying, was he hungry, did he have a poopy diaper.... so many thoughts and questions running through my mind at all times.  Inoke on the other had was a gem, he had no problem being passed around from person to person wanting to hold and cuddle him, not one peep out of him, love this kiddo!!! They had a photo booth at the reception also, such a cute idea!


0 comments: