CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 23, 2011

6 week check up

I had my 6 week postpartum check up today, went great I feel really good, got the okay to start exercising, even though Inoke and I have been talking little walks, it's now time to get serious! I also got my IUD put in, I decided to go with Implanon, it goes in your arm rather than inserted into your uterus.  So we'll see how this goes!

To celebrate a healthy check up, I decided to take a walk up the canyon.... here are some pics of Inoke's first trip up the canyon, enjoying the outdoors.

My favorite day!!!

Raging Waters!! 


Grove of trees 
Bridal Veil

Inoke enjoying the outdoors ;)


Love this kid!! 


Today was awesome, we had a great day, Inoke slept the whole time, he is amazing!



2 comments:

Mindy

Why didn't you call me?? I want to go next time please.

Riccobenes...

That grove of trees pic is AMAZING!! you gotta frame it! Way to go celebrate by exercising:) Me- I would have poured myself a drink!! haha